If you want to offer your services as a professional, the first thing you need to do is to create your profile
on Workana and complete all the steps on your dashboard
(inicial test, phone number verification, etc.).
|Here are some tips to enhance your professional profile.
- Complete all areas of your profile and always use professional language (make sure you complete your name, tagline, professional activity and skills, and upload an image).
- Use the About me section as your cover letter. Complete it with relevant and appealing information, including a summary of your experience and skills.
- Use your Portfolio to evidence your abilities and show the quality of your work.
- Certify your skills to position your profile and attract clients, provide information about your language skills to help you find opportunities around the world, and list your work history by area of expertise. Include your most relevant professional experience, from the most recent to the oldest.
- Use action words, such as motivated, managed, directed, built, created, for a powerful description of your work, and quantify your results.
Adopt a direct, clear and simple STYLE, make sure your GRAMMAR AND SPELLING are correct, and focus on your STRATEGY. A better profile has more chances of being chosen.
For more information, you can check out our blog, Help center, videos, and tutorials, or contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Once you complete these steps, you can start searching
through the many projects that are published on Workana
Remember that it is very important that all your communications and payments are made via the platform so that your work is protected