Some of the reasons that may cause bids to be suspended or an account closure (not limited to these reasons alone) include:
- When a professional offers as a portfolio or as project delivery, copied material.
- When a professional does not answer to a client on a project for more than 24 to 48 hours, according to the particular case or project.
- When a professional does not comply with the delivery deadlines or does not comply with what was initially agreed with the client.
- When there is an exchange of data before the security deposit is made.
- When payment information is sent outside the platform.
- When there is a request for payment outside the platform.
- When there is abuse or offensive content between client and professional.
- When a client posts more than one project that does not comply with the site’s policies.
- When a client posts 8 projects without finishing the contract in any of these projects (in case the projects do not comply with our policies, the client can contact our team through our contact page for further explanations).
- When a client does not pay the hours recorded on a project by the hour and does not respond to Workana's notifications of pending payment.
- When Workana identifies any type of relationship between a user and other suspended or closed accounts (in such cases, Workana will not provide any information about this relationship).
The suspension of bids may be applied for a certain period of time, depending on each case, as a warning and also as an action prior to the closure of the account.
Workana may, at its sole discretion, suspend or close an account at any time, with or without notice, and this action is indiscutible (see Account Cancellation Policies).