- Click on Create a Project
- Complete the form with the description of your project.
Category: choose the appropriate category so that professionals can easily find your project.
Project name: choose a name that describes the main goal of your project. Try to make yourself clear while being concise as well.
Specifications: define the scope of your project and include all information necessary for the professional to see if they fit the profile you're looking for and - if they do - to evaluate if they'll be able to do the job.
Attach file: attach files, images or videos related to the project as additional information.
Skills needed: specify the skills needed to get the job done. This will be of huge importance so you can receive offers that are most qualified and similar to what you're looking for.
Languages (optional): let people know if there are any languages needed to apply for the project.
Type of agreement: you can choose to hire for a fixed price or for a more flexible arrangement: an hourly agreement. Either way, you'll be covered by our guarantee.
- For hourly agreements: if you choose to hire per hour, click on Hourly. The following options will appear and must be filled out.
Estimated hours required: type how many hours a week you would like the professional to be at your disposal.
Project duration: type the number of weeks/months it will take to finish the project.
- For fixed price agreements: if you choose to pay a specific amount, click on Fixed price. The following options will appear and must be filled out.
Deadline (optional): define how many days the professional will have to finish the project.
- The final field is your phone number (optional) in case we need to reach you.
- After completing all of these fields, click on Publish Project.
Are you ready? Create your project here!